Now that you have decided to get married the next question that comes up is where you are going to have your wedding. Yes! The wedding destination.
Are you a beach person or a mountain person? Are you inclined towards natural beauty or you prefer the pomp and show of a grand wedding? You have to decide and the time is now.
Here we suggest a list of most preferred wedding destinations in India to help you choose.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands – Have an offbeat yet classic wedding on the beautiful beaches of these islands which are known for their charm. Your guests will be more than delighted to come to your wedding at the holiday destination. Though overrated but you can also go for Goa if you want to make your wedding a party to remember.
- Jaipur & Udaipur – If you have dreamt of a royal wedding, then these two destinations have the perfect wedding arrangement for you. They have palatial resorts, exquisite lakes, traditional touch and more. No wonder they are the most popular wedding destinations on the list.
- Lavasa – Never mind if you can’t have your wedding in Italy. We can definitely give your wedding an Italian touch right here in India. Lavasa is the wedding destination that you are looking for. Mountains, lakes, waterfalls and lovely architecture takes you into a different world and makes your wedding the most memorable time of your life.
- Shimla – It is the most overrated holiday destination but still has a lot to offer for those who want to marry in the mountains. Breathtaking views and magical nights are guaranteed. You can definitely plan your wedding at this beautiful wedding destination.
- Agra – What could be better than the epitome of love itself for your wedding! This could be a dreamy affair. Isn’t it?
Explore wedding destination options and make up your mind before you end up having a cliché one. We are happy to help. Let us know your thoughts too. Contribute to the ideas in our comment section. See you at the wedding!
Read more Wedding Blogs