What do people attend weddings for? FOOD. People might forget the wedding decor or your wedding invitation, but what they will not forget is the food at your wedding. Yummy, mouth-watering delicacies, so rich and so decadent that they can only be served at a wedding, with aplomb. But on the other hand, you are seriously bored of the same old Butter Chicken and the boring old Dahi puri in plastic cups. No siree, you want your wedding to be a spectacle and that means, awesome food and guests going yummmm.
What if we say we have discovered the most innovative and upcoming food trends in 2021 which will definitely spice up your wedding catering services. After all, it’s another dazzling year ahead with lots of surprises and fun!
- VEGAN MENU – The plant-based menu trend continues to be a hit so look for a caterer who offers creative vegan and vegetarian menus along with an ability to accommodate any special diet needs. Many people are not necessarily living a vegan lifestyle, but they are just excited to try something new.
- MASALA CHAI /KULHAD CHAI STALL – Who doesn’t like tea? Isn’t it such a cute idea! You can get a chaiwala and serve it in kullads!
- EDIBLE FLOWERS – If you are a floral lover, you may love to include flowers in your food along with your flowery decor and dress. Frozen in ice cubes, topped over salads, and for cake decorations, edible florals would make a lot of sense. Not only will they look colorful but will also infuse those perfect romantic vibes in your wedding menu!
- SELF SERVE DRINK REMIX – The personalization of cocktails gives guests the opportunity to create their own concoction. For example, at a Gin & Tonic bar, the bartender gives the guest a glass with ice and gin in it. Guests then go to a self-service station to build their own cocktail with an assortment of flavored tonic waters and accouterments. Gin & Tonics are the DIY bar cocktail of choice because they are almost impossible to screw up!
- COCONUT WATER STALLS – Coconut water may sound a little ethnic but isn’t it too cool for a beach wedding?
- FOOD TRUCK- it’s that late afternoon at the wedding and everyone’s looking for some yummy eats and some friendly banter. The only thing you want will be a food truck. Some trendy food trucks are Ice Cream Food Truck, dosa truck, chat, and pav bhaji truck, rolls and wraps, sweets, pakoras, masala soda, kebabs, coffee, and tea
- CANDY AND POPCORN STALLS – You can definitely add a stall for fancy candies and flavored popcorns if you are somebody who is planning to have a lot of kids for the wedding, plus even adults are fascinated by these things. Nostalgia!
- LIVE FOOD STATIONS – Live food is always a great idea for your wedding because it stimulates many senses. It smells good, looks good, and tastes good. The bonus of having a live food station is that you pay for your menu prize, but it includes in your decor and also adds to your entertainment value. Food and a show!
These might be just a few trendy ideas for your wedding, but you can surely look out for more by contacting caterers and food specialists around you. Add on the exotic flavor with artistic desserts and boom!
For more information:- https://smlwindia.com/