As the lockdown slowly lifts, different sectors of the economy are limping back to a new normal. Some experts who cater to niche markets like a destination wedding planner in Udaipur and other places are also slowly adapting to the new rules and regulations in the world that is battling COVID-19. If you want to organise your wedding in an exotic location in India like Kerala, then we suggest that you should hire the best destination wedding planner in Kerala to have a beautiful wedding ceremony in the serene backwater of the gods own country. On the other hand, if you do not want to hire the services of any experts like the destination wedding planner in Jaipur, or any other place, then you can look at some of the amazing places where you can organise a great wedding ceremony in Delhi. These hotels follow strict safety guidelines to ensure that the chances of COVID-19 infection are minimized their premises.
All five-star hotels have that started their operations are following the new mantra of “safe is a new luxury”. Some of the safety protocols followed by the top photos in Delhi for a safe wedding include the following.
- A con tactless check-in procedure is followed.
- If you want to have a group check-in, then the hotel administration had identified specific spots for such a procedure. The guests are not allowed to check-in groups through the main lobby.
- The workers are trained to maintain a high level of personal and work hygiene (using hand sanitisers repeatedly, wearing face masks and gloves) to ensure proper safety of the guests.
- If you want to have live counters at the buffet, then the chefs and the service teams will wear PPE kits. Furthermore, wherever food is displayed, there is a sneeze guard to ensure that the food is not contaminated.
- There is no sharing of common tongs or dip spoons at the buffet table.
- The workers are pre-screened for temperature and COVID related symptoms.
- Uniforms of all the associates are changed after the meal service is over.
- Fumigating the restaurant premises repeatedly and real-time monitoring of staff, guests, sanitation of food and vegetables et cetera.
- All key hand touch points are sanitised repeatedly.
These are just some of the measures that are undertaken by the top hotel chains around the country to ensure that big events like marriage ceremony can be organised safely by following the safety norms issued by the government.